As a single mother of a 5 year old, I am motivated to make money while my 5 year old is sound asleep in my bed next to me. Yes, as she lays next to me so angelically, I can work and make money for the creation of this post.
I take so much pride in motherhood, especially because there was a time in which I was told that it would never happen. My dreams were shattered, my heart was torn, and I spent many days depressed that I would never have the opportunity to share my baby stories with friends and family, or carry around a brag book with my baby's pictures, or have someone to love unconditionally and to reciprocate that love to.
There were emotions of anger, fear and anxiety that I have experienced. Feelings of doubt and negativity. Yet there was a deep urge and yearning for motherhood that just wouldn't allow me to accept that I would never birth a child of my own.
I read, I researched, I visualized, I prayed and I created a hope box, for a baby that I had no idea of how he or she was going to manifest into my life.
In order to understand why I had such a battle with infertility, I plan to share with you my with plight with a condition known as Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and how I overcame infertility in order to conceive my beautiful daughter. I will take you inside my longing heart and all of the challenges I encountered.
You will also learn about my personal decision to willing become a single mother and what it was like for me to pursue motherhood as a single, unwed mother. I will talk about my ups and down before pregnancy and after pregnancy, my dream of becoming a mother and how it totally changed my life for the best.
So please stay abreast of my post as I keep you informed and hopefully and supply you with hope and inspiration.
In the meantime, be blessed and check me out again for more entries of baby momma drama from the Single Momma Blogger!
No comments:
Post a Comment